Thursday, July 21, 2005

II Corinthians 6-13 & prayer

(Originally Written July 21, 2005 in Talks With God)

II Corinthians 6-13

Lord, I'm not sure why it seems like these days are really tough. I asked for a challenge this week and to be stretched this summer. I guess that is why it is like this. Even though I'm emotionally, mentally and physically tired, spiritually I'm more refreshed and alive than I have ever been. Thank you Jesus for your peace that you give me in these tough times. Speak to me today, open my ears so I can hear your voice.

Why do I feel sorrow?

II Corinthians 7:10 "Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation, and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death"

Lord am I a Corinthian? It was necessary for Paul to write them twice and for me to read both of them. Lord, make me something for others to boast about. Lord, keep me humble so that I do not boast but in my weakness and your strength. Make me as Paul or Titus. Make me a faithful servant of you. I love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment