Thursday, July 7, 2005

Isaiah 31-33 & a prayer

(Originally Written July 7, 2005 in Talks With God)

Isaiah 32:8 "But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands".

Isaiah 33:22 "For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our law giver, the Lord is our king; it is He who will save us".

Isaiah 33:24 "No one living in Zion will say, 'I am ill' and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven."

Lord the three previous verses speak to me right now. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me. If I am ever given one wish it is to be wise as you granted it to Solomon.

From Isaiah 32:8 - Help me to be noble and make noble plans. Help me to fulfill those plans by doing what is noble and pure.

From Isaiah 33:22 - You are all to me Lord. And I am glad. I know I need nothing other than you.

From Isaiah 33:24 - Help me to live in Zion! Wash away my sins and forgive me.

Lord, Help me to live out those three verses in my daily life. I want to be a living testament and sacrifice to you. Help me to start with these verses. Lord you are all I ever need - remind me of this constantly. Help me and guide me to Zion, so I can dwell where you desire me to. Help me to be where you will show your grace and mercy. Mold me into a noble man. Help me to be noble and pure. Guide me Lord; this is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment