Saturday, July 2, 2005

Isaiah 13-20 & a prayer

(Originally written July 2, 2005 in Talks with God)

It's been awhile since I have written you Lord. Thank you for your watchful eye over me on trail camp. Thank you for answering my previous entry. I will talk and spend some time with your word tonight!

Lord speak to me through Isaiah and through John this week. Or speak to me another way, just give me an answer to my question. Am I to go back to school as just as student or should I continue the ministry and do school as well. So much human effort and your grace has gotten me back into Taylor and I don't want to blow up your plan for my life again.

Isaiah 13-20

I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. Why am I reading against your enemies unless you are telling me that you are faithful to me and will protect me against those who oppress me? I don't know. Please just reveal enough of your plan to me so that I can make the correct decision. Hear my prayer and be merciful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment