Monday, June 6, 2005

Psalm 9:18 & a prayer

(Originally written June 6, 2005 in Talks with God)

Psalms 5-9

Psalms 9:18 "But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish".

This is a strong verse! The needy will not be forgotten and the afflicted will always have hope! Use me to remember the needy and use me to give hope to the afflicted. Tonight Lord remember me and my request.

Forgive me of the sins I have committed. Forgive me for my vanity. Forgive me for my two-facedness. Bless those who are faithfully serving you. It is in your power to do so. I have faith in that. If it is in your will, grant this prayer. My prayer does not fall on deaf ears, nor is it offered to a weak God. Your strength and admiration is my desire. Give me just a taste of your wisdom to help those in need and lay a hand of healing on Michelle's back. Thank you for your eternal watch. Thank you for all you do.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment