Saturday, June 25, 2005

Isaiah 11-12 & a prayer

(Originally written June 25, 2005 in Talks with God)

I'm just tired of being lonely.

Isaiah 11-12

Pave the path for me to come to righteousness. Make me Holy in your eyes. I will praise your Holy name because of what you have done. Even when you were angry or disappointed in me you watched over me. Praise you for your everlasting love. You are my song, my strength and my salvation. Hear my prayer of praise.

Praise you Lord for your eternal watch.
Praise you Lord for your eternal wisdom.
When I was wicked, you kept me safe.
When I was sinful, you kept me alive.
Thank you Jesus for your mercy.
Thank you Jesus for my strength.
Thank you Jesus for my song.
Thank you Jesus for my salvation.
These things are mine because
you have given them to me.
Thank you Jesus for all you do.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment