Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hoping that I'm wrong.

Finished St. Augustine's Confessions today. I really enjoy that book. Something about it always draws me back in. I'm also reading Catch 22 by Joseph Heller. The moaning scene had me in stiches. I was laughing audibly to myself at that part. I've been thinking about looking into real estate as a profession. I don't know why. I'm not sure it's going to make me any happier or more fulfilled in my career. It might make me more secure and allow me to accomplish my goals though - to write a novel and to live in Europe. I really don't care what I do if it affords me this possibility, but the current situation does not look as if it will suffice. I am almost quite sure that I am merely infatuated with something new and wouldn't particularly love real estate. I could be wrong though and that's probably why I'm thinking about it. I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment