Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Dr. Who & Julio Cortázar

Eventually I plan on having all the available episodes of Doctor Who in my collection so I can watch them in order. I had planned on focusing on each doctor at a time for my collection but some of the episodes are outrageously expensive. Instead I think I'm just going to purchase them in order from least expensive to most expensive and watch them as I get them. Considering the Doctor's timeline is not exactly linear I don't think it will matter too much. Once I've collected them all then I'll start from the beginning and work to the end. Maybe going through the canon in this way will alter my perception of it. It's like a lazy version of Julio Cortázar's Hopscotch, which I still need to reread in the hopping fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment