Thursday, May 4, 2006

A list of presuppositions

(Originally written May 4, 2006 in Book 1)

Presuppositions

Chris Linehan:
  1. I exist
  2. I have thoughts
  3. I have emotions
  4. I am and I was (I have a past)
  5. I have physical features
  6. I have physical senses
  7. I am rational (or at least I am capable of it)
  8. I grow through experience or I digress through experience (I am ever changing)
  9. I have physical needs
  10. I have emotional needs
  11. I have physical wants
  12. I have emotional wants
  13. I have volition
Man:
  1. Exists as mind, body, soul and Soul
  2. Is intrinsically evil
  3. is capable of great things, but unequipped to handle it
  4. is overtly sexual
  5. is hopelessly lost
God:
  1. exists
  2. is personal
  3. is the creator and redeemer
  4. is three in One
  5. is involved

No comments:

Post a Comment