Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Stories to Be Told

Here are the stories (so far they are all still in my head).

Current Date: 1/29/2015

A Cornish Mess (The one I'm currently working on). - Time Traveling Bumbling & Stumbling.
 
Status: The framework is done. I've got a few chapters written in rough drafts.

The Joseph Flannigan Series (Habitaciones Con Banos, The Bulgogi) - A writer losing his way and then coming up with the goods at the last second.

Status: The framework is basically done for Habitaciones. I think even most of it is written in some form of draft. I haven't played with it for a few years. The Quest For The World's Greatest Beef Bulgogi is somewhat thought out. I'm not sure if anything is really done on it though.

The House of Urtsiul - An Epic Style story about the ancient times.

Status: I'm pretty sure that most of this exists in some form of rough draft.

A Hagiography of Obscurity: Loosely Based on a Loosely Held Version of Reality - Short Stories Concerning Obscure Saints and Religious Figures

Status: An Idea

The Definitive History of Texas - An historical account of Texas, if Texas had never been brought into the United States.

Status: An Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment