Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Portland - Day 2

Day two of Portland and Erin, my brother Phillip and my Mom went to Multnomah Waterfalls and had a little hike. The scenery was as absolutely breathtaking as the twelve switchback hike. After the descent hike we traveled back towards Portland and stopped for a picnic lunch at the Columbia River where there were some bold squirrels. Noticing that we were dining, they came right up and begged for food. After getting a couple of morsels they felt more comfortable and would eat the chips right out of hands! After a nap and a jaunt to the first of four record shops we went out to dinner at Trifecta where we had an absolutely enormous and fantastic meal. The seafood was top notch! I had this oyster slider that was out of this world. Just as a food coma was about to set in we were convinced to join the other diners at a sour beer garden where I tasted my first (and hopefully last) sour beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment