Thursday, March 26, 2015

Two Centuries of Posts

And now we come to the second century of posts. That's 200 posts of drivel, ramblings, scrawlings and a couple of coherent sentences. What a journey we are on!

So let's look at the Thought Categories first:

  • Christianity - Down from 57% of posts to 36% of posts
  • Current Events - Down from 1% of posts to .5% of posts
  • History - Up from 1% of posts to 8.5% of posts
  • Literature - Up from 3% of posts to 11.5% of posts
  • Philosophy - Down from 41% of posts to 38.5% of posts
  • Travel Journal - Up from 0% posts to 2% of posts
  • Writing - Up from 6% of posts to 17.5% of posts
-Philosophy over took Christianity in this century, we will see if that stays on point.
-Travel Journal came into existence but is only at 2% so I need to travel more I guess.
-Writing came up which is what I said I needed to do in the last post.

The last post about the centuries included all the other subcategories, but for the purpose of brevity I think that these overarching categories are all I need in this post. See you again in an hundred posts for our third century analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment