Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Terribly written songs and shabbily remembered tunes

Ugh, how embarrassing. Some of these "poems" are horrendous. But, each of them was originally written as a song that I had every intentions of layering over the lyrics with some sick stuff from fruity loops. Sadly or gladly, I'm not sure which, I never did record these, but a few of the melody's popped back into my head when I was retyping them.

Sadly, I don't really remember the tune or style for We are not God

The song called 2 of the 7 deadly sins, if I remember correctly was originally all seven, but time and moves has seen the loss of the other five deadly sins songs...

Belgian Soul is a bad poem/song and while I don't remember the tune, it could actually make for a good short story

Give me one little chance seems to have been a complete rip off of Lynyrd Skynyrd's gimme three steps.

Much stronger than Tom was a song that was meant to be sung very deep and scratchy. I might've been able to do it today but definitely wouldn't have been able to do it with my vienna choir boy voice in 2003.

Everyday seems to be a punk song, very fast and not very long.

Ignore me was supposed to have an industrial feel and sounds a lot like "Ich Will" from Rammstein in my head.

Up & Down should've sounded like a dark version of a child's song with distortion dissonance in the background in the verses which might've been supposed to have been spoken.

The name "Holy Roman Empire" was going to be the name of my one-man band but never took off. What a shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment