Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Three Untitled Poems

(Originally Written October 6, 2009)

(Originally written October 6, 2009 in the Journal)

1.

While some may lose themselves on land and other's may recklessly sail again,
Myself I shove off from shore to retest the tepid waters to see what fate has in store.
Those eyes are such a blue I find myself longing for nothing save only for you.
My darling, my sweet, my sole and cherished heart.
Twas love that chose you from before,
long before I even knew to start.

2.

While some may yet lost in another's eyes
A feat easily accomplished in such a blue,
My eyes rather than losing -
Methinks the thing has become a pleasure
Such is the cross of change

3

Yes, a night again lost
Fully in another's eyes
A feat easily achieved
When I gaze in such a blue
Such fates that destiny has in store
The downcast has become elated
Timidly retesting the seas after a wreck upon ashore

No comments:

Post a Comment