Thursday, June 1, 2006

A Diary Entry

(Originally written June 1 in Book 3)

On a side note, today was ___ birthday. Her family didn't call her to wish her a happy one as they are in Germany. Still though, a call would be great. In fact I find it quite detestable they did not yet. I digress.

The day was a rather trying one. It started out last night (actually, early this morning) when all my physical were rejected by the birthday sir! Fair enough; it is understandable and completely appropriate. Yet, that is of no comfort when I feel frustrated in the moment. Then, this morning she would not wake up. I left around 9 AM to pay rent and missed the cable guy. ____ continued to sleep. Finally she got up and then proceeded to take an eternity to get ready. He finally left the apartment at two PM. (Frowny face).

When we got back I went to Moncieto to buy her a present. She seemed disappointed in it. Her mood was sour when I returned. Every idea the rest of the night that I thought of (for decorating the apartment) was either brushed aside or flatly and soundly rejected. What a wonderful day! Thus, let's read a bit shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment